Sunday 17 April 2011

Enjoying the holidays! =)

Hoho, it's been kind of a long time :3.
I just wanted to enjoy the first days of my spring break. I desperately needed it!
I went out from school earlier on Thursday, and some classmates and I went to a classmate's house to play Wii =D. Then my friend Karma phoned me and so I went out with her for a little. That afternoon, nobody could go out, so Karma and I went out again and we ate some McFlurrys at McDonald's. Yes, I didn't do anything that day xD.
The following day, which was Friday, I started doing some summaries for studying at the morning, I read a bit of the book I have to read for school and I went out that afternoon as well. We went to a big shopping centre, which has a Fnac where a friend bought a new camera and so I bought some silly stuff on a shop. It has a lot of cute stuff! And Hello Kitty things D8. When I came back to my town, I phoned my mother so I ended up in my grandparents house because it was my grandfather's birthday. We ate some sweets and cake and then my aunts, my mother, my cousins and I came back home very late. I could see my little cousin Víctor, who is 5 months old! I love him so much! He drooled a lot though, so my t-shirt became wet so soon x'D.
Yesterday I continued doing some summaries and reading, I went shopping with my parents and then I met my friends again. We watched the match together while eating pizza! It was quite fun and we also played Wii a bit.

Yes, I'm so happy and I'm really enjoying my holidays. I hope my exam weeks pass by fast!
Hope you are also having such a nice time =).

Day 43

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo! You were having really good time during this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can say... ASDFGHJKLÑ´MCDONADLSICECREAMOMCFLURRY*BABAS*.
    Seems like you're really having fun during these holidays =)

    ReplyDelete