Wednesday 13 April 2011

Relaxing! =)

I can't believe I haven't done anything in the whole afternoon! I mean, I just came back home at 4pm because I was doing a Philosophy exam, but that's all. I don't have any homework so I have just watched a bit of TV and then I turned on my computer =). It feels good!
I'm also kinda of excited because tomorrow will be the last day of class, due to that spring break... this year has come too late! Anyways, I'm going to spend the whole holiday studying and doing some school stuff but I will go out with friends and such as well.
Today I got some good news. Do you remember that math final exam I had to do? Well, some students from last year told me that the exam was around the 70% of the final grade. I was so angry because I couldn't understand how only one exam could count even more than the whole course, but today our teacher told us that the exam is only the 30% of the final mark! I'm so happy with this, I just hope I won't fail it anyway, everyone make me believe I won't but it feels so insecure.
Yesterday I also got my youth card. It's the first one I ever had, so I'm also so happy that cinema and other things tickets, such theatres, will cost me less. I just hated that kind of people that paid around 3€ less for the same ticket as you and they just said with that type of voice: "Oh, that's because I have this card. If you had one you'd pay less", and they thought they were cooler than you. Of course it happened some years ago, now I don't really care about it, but when it came from certain people just got in my nerves because they were that kind of people who thought they were better than anyone else in the world.

Day 39

No comments:

Post a Comment