Sunday 29 May 2011

Claps and thunder.

Do you believe in coincidences?
I mean, like if something really needed to happen.

It's hard to explain, but it feels very scaring when you wish something to happen and it does.
I live in a flat, and under our house there is a bar, so there is always a lot of noise on the street. I can't remember the silence we used to have some years ago anymore. The very clever city hall of my town (it's that clever because of any other reasons) has built a new gym in front of the building too, and though is quite separated, there are a lot of cars coming every afternoon. But that doesn't annoy so much, since you can sleep at nights without any noise from the gym, what really makes you stay awake at nights it's this stupid bar. Imagine the situation: a normal paviment and a parking next to it, and the paviment full of chairs and tables in which people drink, eat and sing/talk/scream like wild animals (and animals sound better).
Well, last friday it supposed to be a birthday or something like that, because there were a lot of old people sitting on long tables. It was around 2pm or 3pm, and they started singing and claping. WTH. That's Spanish society, that's what I thought, but then I noticed that I had to study and so I couldn't with all that freaking noise, believe me. I looked at them through my window and they looked like that old people who is always complaining about young people who talk a bit louder when they are taking a nap and so they always scold them. Or even that kind of old people who look bad at you if you are sitting on the train and you haven't let them your site, maybe because there were free sites enough, but they still think you should have helped them, even if they are not that old. You know what I mean, right?
At that moment I started feeling so bad and nervous: I needed to study, and I even thought that I could go to the library but I just wanted to stay at home all day. Then, it turned out cloudy, so sudden. And it started raining and thundering. I thanked to the weather and to the nature, they were helping me somehow. But people continued on the street because they had some big awning? over their heads. However, thunders and rain, were getting stronger and they finally went away.

And yes, I was able to study for the whole afternoon with an incredible good smell of wet ground coming through my window. And an amazing silence only broken sometimes for the sound of the cars on the road.

Day 83.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I'd like to see that xDDD. And yes, I believe in coincidendes (but not in destiny, it's hard to explain... I'll write an entry!!). I'm happy you could study that afternoon and, of course, I hope you have good luck in you "selectividad" tests! (If you haven't done them yet xDD).
    About the weeks song: I've heard it before, but I've never knwe what it was about. It's... Interesting. And about you comment in my blog... Where's the sopiler!? I've looked for it and I can't find it xDU.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete