Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hey everyone. Today has been a weird day for many reasons... should I start with the less important ones? I won't xD.

Maybe most of you (at least the Spanish ones) know about this terrible earthquake in Murcia, Spain. There were two earthquakes actually: a 4.4 magnitude one, and then a 5.2 magnitude one. It has caused a lot of damages on buildings, there are around 10,000 people who can't come back to their houses and there are 10 death people. It is really scaring, since earthquakes are not so popular here in Spain. Anyway, the south side of the country is placed on an active area, though quakes are not very important. This time has been different. I'm also worried about all the people around that place and I really hope they can be back at home soon. However (and again) I don't think that pray for Murcia is appropiate, since God won't help on this but Earth, and they are waiting for more quakes. What they really have to do is that knowing that they are placed on an active quake area, build and make all structures based on that! Using the correct materials and stuff. And it seems that it's something wrong with 11: 11 September, 11 March, 11 March (Japan), and now 11 May 2011. Anyway, I hope everything ends up soon and well.

Changing topics, today I have had to write my last Chemistry exam of the course. It's the final term exam, so it only included the last three lessons of the subject =). I was really scared at first, because some exercises seemed to be very difficult and there was one I didn't remember how to do since I didn't review that part (I thought that our teacher wasn't going to ask us that x'D) but I did the full exercise and well I think.
Also, I got my mark of the Spanish History exam I did on Monday... I got 9.25! =D I'm so happy, because it's extremely difficult to get 9 with this teacher, believe me. I always got 8. something xD. This will be my last History exam in my life I think, because I will try to do a science degree. And our teacher said that was a pleasure to teach us =).

And I think that's all. I hope I can tell you more interesting stuff in the future, but I think I will be quite absent the following days since I still have to write two term exams and two final exams ;_;. Thank you! And good luck everyone around Murcia <3.

PS: I already added your new blog link to my blog, Lit Shone. I had been trying for days but blogger never let me do it D: I'm sorry!

Day 67

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am sorry becausa I have been some days without to spent for here (exams).
    And I have left of side Reinventing my life (exams ¬¬), but I will back, I don't know when but I will do it.

    I hope that you have lucky with your exams, I even staying five weeks for to finish the class.

    ReplyDelete