Sunday 8 May 2011

At random

Hello everyone once again =).

First of all, thank you for all congratulations you gave me on my last entry. I'm sorry I didn't reply any comment, but this week I've been quite off. I don't know, I just didn't feel like posting anything on the blog and I have not checked FB or anything either. I see there's a new follower in my blog, so welcome MissKatv =).
The other day I could upload a small video collaboration with my studio partner Chani. We supposed to make a birthday video for another studio partner back on December. We started a bit late though, and it has taken so long to be finished, and it's mostly my fault =S. Anyway, here is the video if you want to watch it:

I feel like spring is taking longer than other years. Don't you think so? I just love it, this half warm half fresh temperature *_*. Anyway xD. Last thursday I think, I was coming back home from school and I saw a mall salamander running on the wall. Believe me it wasn't really a salamander... it seemed a small crocodile! The same scales, the same eyes, but on a tiny size. I was pretty amazed, I had never seen some like that.

I don't really have really good news, because I've been studying all week and all weekend. Last week I had four exams (since we haven't had class on monday, I couldn't have an exam that day, that's the reason xD) and so I'm done with Biology, Environmental Science and English =D. This week I will have five exams, which three are like so important to pass with a good grade. Wish me luck! =D
Btw, have you seen Lady Gaga's latest video? She's so crazy, I swear. But I kinda like the song and the video, and I like the modern look of the apostles somehow xD. I won't talk about religion, because I'm still insecure about that, but I'm like almost done.

What a random entry, right? =)
Good luck everyone!

PS: I forgot to mention that today I went to visit my new nephew at the hospital, since he was born early this morning. He's called Iker (not sure if it's written like Íker), and he is super cute and small =). It's the first son that my cousin has, and she's so happy. Congratulations to her!

Day 64.

1 comment:

  1. Unpopular opinion: I don't like Lady Gaga xD.
    The video is pretty nice and, well, I'm happy you're done with all these subjects.

    Byee!!

    ReplyDelete