Wednesday 4 May 2011

Good news, good day =)


Today has been such an exciting day! =D
I don't know, but I feel so happy today, even if the worst is yet to come, but some good things have happened to me and I can't ignore them. This morning our Chemistry teacher gave us our marks from the last exam I did last week... it's my highest mark in Chemistry in about two years! I'm so proud and happy and amazed, seriously. It wasn't a very hard exam anyway, but I made some which were more easy and I got less grades and it has some difficult parts (like some quemical reactions and stuff) though. I have also written my Biology exam so... I'm done with this subject! If I don't fail the exam of course =).
And that's all about school, because today I have seen my little cousin VĂ­ctor again and he's super cute. He just smiled at me when I say "hello" to him =D. He recognizes me! My cousin (his sister) put some childish sunglasses on his eyes and he was quite funny that I even took some pictures of his face :3.
Today I also received such an unexpected call. I was just like O.o, but anyway I can't tell anything about it until I don't know something more =), but that could be something for my future!
I hope you are having good days too, and thank you all who comment and spend your time reading these stupid entries =)



This is just a random picture I took yesterday after studying Environmental Science... those are my notes from that subject =). Water pollution hoho.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I am proud of you, Chemistry that's important!
    Secondly, want to know who was calling you! Hope you will write about it in your next post ;)
    Aaand, you look very very cute in this photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo happy for you. I know Chemistry is a hard subject, so takeing a good mark is really difficult.
    And, oh, you're soooooooooooo cuteeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuletion :3
    You should change the url of my blog in english of your list that this blog.
    I'm happy for you, Chemistry is very difficult, and I cuoldn't.
    If you are the of the photographie, you are very pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete