Monday 2 May 2011

Quick!

Hey everyone =).
I have not posted anything for a week today... and it seems it was just yesterday. Time passes by too fast to me x'D.
After spring break, I came back to school, obviously, and I had one exam per day. I didn't feel like doing nothing, and I think I just used my computer to check FB and Twitter sometimes, even if I didn't write or anything on them. Our teachers gave us more information about our trip to London next on June, I'm so excited about that! We will spend five days there, and will we visit a lot of thing such as the British Museum, Stonehenge, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and Harrods of course =). We must be careful with our identification card during the trip, and they recommended us to make a passport so... I'm gonna make mine! It feels so weird that I will get mine in a couple of weeks =D.

By the way, how was your weekend? This last weekend has been a long weekend though. I've studying, I went out with my friends since I had one more day to do things and I went shopping on Saturday and so I bought a lot of clothes for summer (but my mother got angry with me because I bought a really cool hoodie in a male shop, who cares). My sister and I gave my mother her presents because of the Mother's Day yesterday, I'm so happy she liked everything, because I chose most of them: a white nice bag for summer, a sunglasses new case, lipstick and pencil eye liner and an amazing bracelet from my father. That day I also went out and I visited my cousins and today, since it's Madrid Community's day I haven't had class, so I've been studying and relaxing! This week will be very hard!

Good luck everyone! Hope I can see you soon =).
PS: I will try to post something more serious on my spanish blog someday.

Day 58

No comments:

Post a Comment